Stand Up Paddling Camp
Level 1 & 2: Beginner/Intermediate (Ages 8 - 18)
Windsure Paddle Camps are designed to teach kids the proper paddle techniques in a fun and safe , non competitive environment. Our goal is to provide beginners with the skills, knowledge and equipment they need to become self-sufficient stand up paddlers.
- Board & Paddle for the duration of the camp
- Wetsuit, Life – Jacket & leash
- On beach discussion on ocean/bay awareness
- 5 point proper paddle technique
- SUP skill instruction in the water
- Beach and ocean/ bay games to add to the fun
Windsure summer camps run Monday to Friday either in the morning (9:00am to noon) or afternoon (1:00pm to 4:00pm). Full day combo camps are also available from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Did you know...
Windsure children's courses are eligible for the Canadian Government Children's Fitness Tax Credit.
9:00am - 12:00pm
1:00pm - 4:00pm
To register by phone, call (604) 224 - 0615